Dr. Norman joined Jackson Reconstruction in 2024, contributing a formal background in Physics and Engineering. He has over 10 years experience teaching both physics and engineering at the university level to all audiences, from advanced senior-level engineering students to beginning elementary teachers.
Dr. Norman has practical experience in advanced dynamics, electrical systems, materials testing and material failure theory, electronics, programming, ultra-high vacuum systems, and much more. His complete CV is available upon request.
- Over 300 hours of formal education in Accident Investigation/Reconstruction
- B.S. Physics, University of Arkansas, Little Rock
- PhD Applied Science – Physics, University of Arkansas, Little Rock
- 10+ years teaching Physics and Engineering at Henderson State University:
- Advanced physics of motion
- Material properties and material failure
- Electrodynamics and Electronics
- Thermodynamics and Fluids
- Several research publications in peer-reviewed physics/materials journals
- Society of Automotive Engineers