Reconstructionist of Counsel
Mr. Jackson founded Jackson Reconstruction in 1985 after serving 13 years with the Arkansas State Police. During his tenure with the State Police, Mr. Jackson taught accident investigation at the State Police Training Academy and served as principal Reconstructionist for the State from June 1979 to February 1985. Since opening Jackson Reconstruction, he has testified extensively as an expert in the field of accident reconstruction, traveling to investigate collisions coast to coast in the United States and parts of Canada and Mexico. Mr. Jackson retired from accepting new cases in 2016, but he continues to serve an active role in the company he founded as a general consultant. His complete CV is available by request.
- 40+ years Accident investigation/reconstruction experience.
- More than 300 hours of formal education in Accident Investigation/Reconstruction.
- Recognized Expert in State and Federal Courts.
- Southern Baptist College, 1966-1967
- Arkansas State University, 1967-1970
- Arkansas State Police Academy, 1972
- Garland County Community College, 1973-1975
- Westark Junior College, 1977
- Central Missouri State University, 1979-80
Related Professional Experience
- United States Army, Sergeant, 1970-1972
- Arkansas State Police, Sergeant, 1972-1985
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- American College of Forensic Examiners, Fellow
- Illinois Association of Technical Accident Investigators
- Founding President, Arkansas State Troopers Association