Mr. Jackson grew up with accident reconstruction and joined the firm full-time in 2008 after graduating from law school. Since that time, he’s received formal and on the job training from the best in the field. He has assisted in the investigation and reconstruction of over 200 accidents and handles all aspects of ground vehicle accident reconstruction. Mr. Jackson’s complete CV is available by request.
- 10 years Accident investigation/reconstruction experience.
- More than 300 hours of formal education in Accident Investigation/Reconstruction.
- Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR) accredited.
- Member of expert panel to advise Federal Highway Administration on Accident Reconstruction Technologies and Best Practices.
- Ouachita Baptist University, 1995-1997
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, B.A., B.A., 2001-2005
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, J.D., 2008
Related Professional Experience
- United States Navy, 1997-2001
- Licensed Attorney, Arkansas, 2009-present
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Illinois Association of Technical Accident Investigators
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Garland County Bar Association