Mr. Reynolds joined Jackson Reconstruction, Inc. in 2003. He is a retired Arkansas State Trooper and has testified on numerous occasions as an expert in accident reconstruction. Mr. Reynolds is an avid motorcyclist with 35+ years riding experience. Mr. Reynolds handles all aspects of ground vehicle accident reconstruction. His complete CV is available by request.
- 27 years Accident investigation/reconstruction experience.
- More than 300 hours of formal education in Accident Investigation/Reconstruction.
- Recognized Expert in State and Federal Courts.
- University of Central Arkansas, B.B.A., 1971
- Police Academy, Little Rock, 1988
- Arkansas State Police Academy, 1990
Related Professional Experience
- Mapco Petroleum, Inc., hazmat commercial tanker driver, 1985
- North Little Rock Police, 1988-1990
- Arkansas State Police, 1990-2003
- Society of Automotive Engineers