Mr. Atkinson joined Jackson Reconstruction, Inc. in 1987. He has testified as an expert in reconstruction on numerous occasions and handles all aspects of ground vehicle accident reconstruction. Mr. Atkinson’s complete CV is available by request.
- 35+ years of Accident investigation/reconstruction experience.
- More than 300 hours of formal education in Accident Investigation/Reconstruction.
- Recognized Expert in State and Federal Courts.
- Central Baptist College, 1967-1968/1971-1972
- University of Central Arkansas, 1972-1973
- Henderson State University, B.A., 1974-1976
Related Professional Experience
- United States Marine Corps, Sergeant, 1969-1975
- Arkansas State Police, 1973-1980
- Commercial transportation, agriculture, and forestry, 1980-1986
- Licensed Private Investigator, Arkansas, 1987-Present
- Society of Automotive Engineers